NEXUS group develops interfaces that connect our laboratory information system SWISSLAB to other medical systems (hospital information system, external orderers, other laboratory information systems, etc.). We have customers in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, Norway, Netherlands and Malta.
We are currently searching for developers to support the team from Spain. You will be part of NEXUS group, German company lider in Europe in the healthtech sector with more than 1.450 employees.
- Analysis of interface specification
- Implementation of system interfaces according to given specification
- Test and document interface implementation
- Improve and standardize existing system interfaces
- Fluent english
- Knowledge of Version Control Systems (Git, Subversion, etc.)
- Team player
- General technical skills and the ability to interact with software engineers on details
- Independent, pragmatic and result driven
- Experience as a programmer
- Knowledge of laboratory information systems and laboratory workflows
- Knowledge of healthcare standards (HL7, FHIR, CDA, XML, etc.)
- Basic german
What do we offer you?
- Be part of motivating and dynamic human team, integrated in a large international group
- Manage our international project with SWISSLAB.
- Adapted training plan.
- Future career plan.
- Possibility of HomeOffice
- Flexible work hours to help reconcile work, private and family life.
- Salary according skills and competencies, with periodic review based in personal results.
We are looking talent like yours. We are waiting for you!